Process and automatic treatment of personal data compilation aims to only maintain the commercial relationship and the fulfilment of the tasks of information, training, advice and other services of the company.
These data will only be disclosed to those entities which are necessary for the sole purpose of complying in the previously stated purpose.
Joan Malé Ros, adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the willing in the organic law of 15/199, of 13 December, of protection of data of personal character (LOPD) and in the regulation of development approved by the Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, 21 December.
The user may, at any time, exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognized in the aforementioned LOPD. The exercise of these rights may be performed by the user through the channels of attention to Joan Malé Ros user, with the digits of the postal code 17130, C/ del Riuet, s/n, L'Escala, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org as he is set forth in the Act.
The user declares that all the data provided by it, are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating changes to Mr. Joan Malé Ros.Data collected by users of the servicesIn the case, that the user include files with shared hosting servers, Joan Malé Ros, personal data is not responsible for the breach by the user of the data protection act.Compliance with the LSSI data retentionJoan Malé Ros, advises that, as a provider of data hosting and under the established law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), retains the information necessary to identify the origin of the hosted data for a maximum of 12 months and at the moment in which the service was initiated. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the event of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public security, putting at the disposal of judges and/or courts or the Ministry so requires them. Communication of information to the forces and bodies of the State shall be made pursuant to the regulations on protection of personal data.Intellectual property RightsJoan Malé Ros, is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property, know-how and all other rights pertaining to the content of the web site: http://www.riomarhotel.es or http://www.riomarhotel.com, and the services offered therein, as well as the programs required for its implementation and related information. Not allow the reproduction, publication, and/or, not strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the web site: http://www.riomarhotel.es or http://www.riomarhotel.com, without the appropriate consent and in writing.Intellectual property of programsThe user must respect the programs of third parties for places at your disposal by Joan Malé Ros, all being free or available to the public.
Joan Malé Ros, has the necessary rights of exploitation and intellectual property of programs.
The user does not acquire any right or license by the contracted services, the programme needed for the provision of the service, or on technical information from tracking service, exception created rights and licenses necessary for the performance of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same. For all performance that exceeds the performance of the contract, the user will need written permission from Joan Malé Ros, being forbidden the user access, modify, display configuration, structure and files servers, owned by Joan Malé Ros, assuming civil liability and criminal derivative of any incident that could produce servers and security systems as a direct result of a negligent or malicious action on your part.
Intellectual property of the hosted contentProhibits the use contrary to the intellectual property legislation of the services provided by Joan Malé Ros, and, in particular:
• the use that is contrary to the laws of Spain or which infringe the rights of third parties.
• the publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Joan Malé Ros, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenofogo or defamatory.
• The crashes, numbers of programs or any other contents that infringe the rights of intellectual property of third parties.
• A collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their consent expressly or otherwise, provisions of the organic law 15/1999, of December 13, of protection of data of personal information.
• The use of the mail server of the domain and the e-mail addresses to send unwanted bulk mail.
• The user has full responsibility for the contents of this website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, the claims of third parties and lawsuits concerning intellectual property, rights of third parties and child welfare. The user is responsible with respect to the laws and regulations in force and rules that have to do with the operation of the service online, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of use of the Internet.
• The user shall indemnify you to Joan Malé Ros for costs resulting from the imputation of the company in any case that would be responsibility of the user, including fees and expenses of legal, although a court decision not final Defense.Hosted data protectionJoan Malé Ros performs backups of hosted content to its servers, but is not responsible for the loss or accidental erasure of the data by users. Similarly, we do not guarantee the replacement total data deleted by the users, since such data may have been modified or deleted during the period of the elapsed time des from the last backup. The services offered, excluding specific services for backup, do not include the replacement of the content preserved in the backup copies made per Joan Malé Ros, when this loss is attributable to the user. In this case, determine a fee commensurate with the complexity and volume of recovery, always upon acceptance of the user. The replacement of data deleted only is included in the price of the service when the loss of content due to causes attributable to Joan Malé Ros.Commercial communicationsIn implementation of LSSI, Joan Malé Ros, not send advertising or promotional communications by email or an other means of electronic communication which previously have not been chosen or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users that exist a prior contractual relationship, Joan Malé Ros if you are authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or Enterprise Services, which are similar to those who initially were object of engagement with the customer. In any case, the user, after certify their identity, may request are not sent him more commercial information through channels to the customer.