Cookies policyTypes of 'cookies' usedThis site uses 'cookies' temporary session and permanent cookies. Session 'cookies' data are collected, only while the user accesses the web, and permanent 'cookies', collected data in the terminal or the computer's hard disk, to be used and accessible in more than one session.
The information collected through 'cookies' can be treated according to their purpose, the web can be used:Technical cookiesThey are those that allow the user to browsing in the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access web parts with restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during navigation and store content for dissemination of videos or sound.Personalization cookiesThey are those that allow a user to access the service with General features preset on your terminal or created by the user. For example, language, browser type through which access to the service, the selected content, geo-location of the terminal design and locale from where access to the service.Advertising cookiesThey are those that allow effective management of advertising spaces which are included in a web page or application from a serving. They allow to adapt the content of advertising to make it relevant to the user and avoid showing ads to the user already has seen or visited.Statistical analysis cookiesThey are those that allow monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users browsing the web site. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the site web, application, or platform and for the elaboration of the browsing profiles of users of these sites, to make improvements to the service based on the data of the use that the users.
Third-party cookiesSome web pages may install third-party cookies that allow the management and improvement of the services offered. As for example, statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.How to manage 'cookies' in your browser?The user has the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer, using the settings of the browser that your computer has installed:More information about Google ChromeTo make an adjustment to the permissions related to Google Chrome browser 'cookies':
• Click on the top menu on the left toolbar.
• Click the menu on the toolbar tools.
• Select configuration.
• Click on Mostar options advanced.
• In the 'Privacy' section click button configuration of content.
• In the cookies section are configurable options.More information about Mozilla FirefoxFor settings of permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser:
• At the top of the browser window, click on the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• the Firefox option can choose to use a custom settings for history, to set options. More information about Internet ExplorerTo adjust permissions related to 'cookie' in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
• In the Internet Explorer window top click on the Tools menu.
• Select the Security tab and use the option delete history browsing, to delete cookies. Select the checkbox for cookies, and then click eliminated.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules for the administration of a site 'cookies', which allows a better control of the Privacy. However, you can disable 'cookies' from all those sites that are unknown and give an exception to those that you trust.